We offer a 25,000 cycle or 10-year limited warranty, whichever comes first, effective on Galaxy™ Control-powered Huebsch vended cabinet hardmount washer-extractors with 20 through 60 lb capacities.*
Unmatched Durability and Protection in Your Laundromat.
1. The Best Corrosion-Resistant Sealing Surface Possible
• Hardened Stainless Steel Sleeve
2. Seven Times Water Protection
• Two radial lip seals provide six layers of water protection
• Excluder face seal offers unprecedented seventh layer
• Double weep holes ensure no water reaches the 100% sealed bearings
3. Premium Heat and Wear Protection
• Shafts are press-fit with the bearings to reduce heat and wear
• Marine grease application reduces lip wear and water penetration
Durably Built to Last in Your Laundromat.
Huebsch is the answer for vended laundries looking for performance that lasts. The intensive planning, design, manufacturing and testing that our machines go through ensure that when they reach your facility, the durability of their construction will far exceed your needs. Designed with masterful precision, Huebsch seals and bearing assemblies are built to outlast any others in the industry. And now we’re offering a 25,000 cycle or 10-year limited warranty* to prove it.
Designed, Tested and Manufactured for Unmatched Performance.
While the rigors of the commercial laundry market can be tough on machines, our standards are even tougher. No other commercial laundry manufacturer demands more out of their machines than we do. Before we even begin to manufacture a product, they must first stand up to these five stages of our product development process. No one else puts their equipment through such rigorous examination. That’s why we’re confident that our products are the most trustworthy and durable machines in the industry.
1. Finite Element Analysis. Before we even create a physical form, products can be designed, modified, assembled and tested in a virtual world. Through multiple iterations, on-screen
development allows optimization of designs and quality levels never before possible.
2. Component Testing. Once a physical form is created, we run component and subassembly
lifecycle testing of at least two times the expected life to ensure the design will outlast the
competition, even in the harshest environments.
3. Life and Load Testing. 60 pairs of sneakers. Hockey pucks. Our patented “sludge.” A t our industry-leading Test Lab, we put things into our machines that no one else would
even fathom, pushing them to the breaking point so you can be confident that your Huebsch equipment will perform well, even in the most unrelenting commercial environment.
For a tour of the Aliance Laundry Systems Test Lab please visit www.comlaundry.com/testlabvideo.
4. Field Testing. There’s no substitute for real-world experience. Prior to full production of our washers, we perform extensive Field Testing to confirm that Huebsch equipment performs as it was designed, allowing us to guarantee superior quality
5. World-Class Manufacturing & Quality Control. Made in A merica using state-of-the-art technology and leveraging unmatched commercial laundry manufacturing experience,
our products are produced with consistent precision to surpass the competition — and your expectations.