Finance FAQs

Yes, our PREQUAL Program allows customers to receive immediate feedback based on an estimated financed amount by submitting only a completed credit application and personal financial statement.

Typically credit decisions are made within 24 hours of receiving a complete application package.

Complete our one page credit application and visit your local distributor to identify your equipment needs. Your distributor will assist you in preparing a complete finance package based on the amount of your loan request.

Alliance will look to finance up to 70 percent of the total project cost leaving the customer with a 30 percent cash investment. The total project cost consists of all costs associated with building the Laundromat, including equipment, leasehold improvements, construction, impact fees and all other relevant costs.

No, our loans can be prepaid in full or part at anytime without penalties.

While Alliance does not charge an application fee, there is a one time administration fee due after loan closing. The fee is $300 and is capitalized into the loan balance at the time of funding. Seasonal promotions, refinancing and acquisitions may deviate from the standard.

Yes, please download the PDFs below and mail to Financial Services Department, P.O. Box 990, Ripon, WI 54971 or fax to 1-920-748-4477

Let’s Talk

Contact Us

Discover how Huebsch® Financial develops personalized financing plans to help laundry owners realize their business goals

Credit Application

Complete an easy, one-page application and you could be pre-approved within 24 hours.

Apply Today

Request a quote

Fill out a form to request a quote from a Huebsch sales specialist.

Quote