Huebsch® Finance Promotions
At Huebsch®, our laundry financing solutions are built for your business success. With more laundromats financed than anyone in the world, nobody knows laundry lending like we do.
Below is an overview of our current finance promotional offering. For additional questions, contact your Huebsch Financial Manager, Jason Husman at 877-908-5030.
Replacement Promotion: FIXED RATES AS LOW AS 5.99%*
Your laundry deserves an upgrade that customers will love. For a limited-time only, Huebsch is offering fixed interest rates, as low as 5.99%, to make that upgrade happen.
Whether, you add ultra-efficient Huebsch tumble dryers, new washer-extractors that give customers all the tools to tailor wash cycles or opt for a total retool and set your store apart with Huebsch design accents, you’ll no doubt increase customer satisfaction and profit potential.
- As low as 5.99% fixed interest rate*
- No payments for 90 days
- No prepayment penalty
- Available on loans between $2,500 and $250,000
- Standard $300 administration fee will be capitalized
Acquisition Finance Promotion
Huebsch® has revamped its acquisition finance program in giving you one of the most impactful and competitive tools to power the growth of your vended laundry business. Owners who purchase a store with competitive equipment can benefit from financing of up to 80 percent of the purchase price. No other manufacturer can match this level of acquisition financing.
Enhanced Acquisition Finance Terms with Major Re-tool*
- Increased the finance amount to 75-80% of the laundromat purchase
- Reduce your interest rate at the time of re-tool
- Extended term of loan to 8–10 years financed at the time of re-tool (determined by Huebsch upon review)
* Finance amount to be determined on a case-by-case basis for qualified customers.
Huebsch Technology Promotion
Huebsch Command Financing Offers Available. Ask about our cash back option with smaller upfront costs or lower rate option with all-in-one convenience.
*Rates are subject to formal credit approval and credit score