When you choose Huebsch laundry equipment, you’re not just getting supremely reliable and efficient machines. You’re also getting peace of mind that your equipment will last. That’s because we offer a 10-year extended warranty* on all our vended cabinet hardmount washer-extractors with 20 through 100 lb capacities. All machines produced on or after May 15, 2007 (sold or installed in the United States or Canada or sold or installed after January 2014 outside the United States or Canada) are covered. Even better, the warranty is transferable and lasts the entire 10 years — even if there are changes in ownership.
We have the confidence to offer an industry-leading warranty because we stand behind our product and our process. In fact, we put all our machines through five stages of product development to make sure they are the most durable on the market.
- Finite Element Analysis. Before we even create a physical form, products can be designed, modified, assembled and tested in a virtual world. This allows optimization of designs and quality levels never before possible.
- Component Testing. Once a physical form is created, we run life cycle testing of at least two times the expected life to ensure the design will outlast the competition.
- Life and Load Testing. Sixty pairs of sneakers. Hockey pucks. Our patented “sludge.” At our industry-leading test lab, we push our machines to the breaking point so you can feel confident that your Huebsch® equipment will perform.
For a tour of the Alliance Laundry Systems Test Lab, visit http://alliancelaundry.com/about-us/product-development.
- Field Testing. Prior to full production of our washers, we confirm that Huebsch equipment performs as it was designed, allowing us to guarantee superior quality.
- World-Class Manufacturing & Quality Control. Made using state-of-the-art technology and leveraging an unmatched commercial laundry manufacturing experience, our products are produced with consistent precision to surpass the competition — and your expectations.
*The 10-year extended warranty is effective on Huebsch vended cabinet hardmount washer-extractors with 20 through 100 lb capacities. To qualify, equipment must be manufactured on or after May 15, 2007 (sold or installed in the United States or Canada or sold or installed after January 2014 outside the United States or Canada) (pre-Galaxy design units, models beginning with HC0 and Galaxy™ design units, models beginning with HCN0). Warranty runs from the date of the first installation by the original owner. See your local authorised Huebsch distributor for additional details. The Huebsch vended cabinet hardmount washer extractor 10-year extended warranty is transferable.